Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sulfur, PEG-30 Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate
Directions: As needed, apply a tiny dot on affected areas and spread gently； If the condition continues or worsens, see a dermatologist； Prevention with the Red Better line + our hair/ body/ bath care is important.
- Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you or baby may be sensitive to an ingredient that is not an allergen). Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you and baby are not allergic.
- For external use only on specified areas as directed. Stop use and consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity, and immediately if signs of infection appear.
- Rinse off immediately: not leave a product.
- As with all things, if you have any questions about this product, please ask the professionals to seek advice- Baby, ask your pediatrician; Maternity, ask your OB-GYN; Skin, ask your dermatologist.
- Keep out of reach of children. Ingesting large amounts of this product is potentially harmful — if this happens, get medical help right away.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.