Ingredients: 100% Epsom Salt (magnesium Sulfate crystal)
- Bath soak: Dissolve 60g salt in bath water and soak for 20 minutes for inflamed skin control and tired muscle relaxation
- Warm compress: Dissolve equal parts of Epsom salt in warm water. Soaked the water with a towel and compress on the area of insect bites, dermatitis and sore muscle
- Facial exfoliator: Mix a half-teaspoonful of Epsom salt with yr cleansing cream. Gently massage into the skin and rinse well
- Dead skin exfoliator: Mix a handful of Epsom salt with a tablespoon of bath or olive oil. Run the mixture over yr wet skin for exfoliation and rinse throughly
- Gardening: Add 2 spoons of Epsom salt to a gallon of water as fertiliser for nourishment for plants and vegetables
- Hair volumizer: combine equal part deep conditioner and Epsom salt and warm water in a pan. Work the warm mixture through your hair and leave on for 20 minutes and rinse throughly
There are no reviews yet.