Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearic Acid, Pumice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Salicylic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Phytate
2x-a-day, massage a small amount onto wet skin. Rinse well.
Some first-time users may experience an initial acne break-out due to the deeper exfoliation of the pores’ inner walls. If your pores have not been regularly cleaned at this level, existing pore cloggers are brought to the surface. As therapy continues, this deeper-cleaned state is maintained and acne is markedly reduced.
With correct use:
following instructions carefully, then slowly increase in application frequency, the use of hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and pH-appropriate support products in the Id system — as well as prevention with non-comedogenic products such as Essence Skin-Saving Hair, Body + Bath Care, Armada Sun + Light Screens, Skintelligent Beauty Makeup, this initial reaction soon disappears.
If it does occur, stop use for 1 week and restart therapy at the beginning, with 2x-a-week applications.
CYSTIC ACNE can be internally caused. If you have cystic acne, consult your dermatologist as you may need additional medication and/or other management.
- Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you or baby may be sensitive to an ingredient that is not an allergen). Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you and baby are not allergic.
- Do not store in extreme temperatures, or in direct sunlight. Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into the product.
- As with all things, if you have any questions about this product, please ask the professionals to seek advice- Baby, ask your pediatrician; Maternity, ask your OB-GYN; Skin, ask your dermatologist.
- As skin can be sensitive even to plain water during flare ups, do not use this or any product on skin during an active flare-up: consult your dermatologist or wait until the flare-up subsides.
- For external use only on specified areas as directed. Stop use and consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity, and immediately if signs of infection appear.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.
- Keep out of reach of children. Ingesting large amounts of this product is potentially harmful — if this happens, get medical help right away.